Still no evidence to prove collusion between Trump and Russia

During a congressional hearing into alleged collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper confirmed that he still had no evidence to support the claims.

Last month, Clapper told NBC that the agency’s investigations had yielded no such evidence. When asked by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) whether this is still the case, Clapper said, “It is.”–Breitbart, May 9, 2017

So why does the Zionist Fourth Estate attempt to maintain there is one? Pretty simple. Because Russia must be our primary nemesis to justify 1) gargantuan expenditures for the military-industrial-security complex, and 2) it serves the interests of the Rothschild banking in destabilizing Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump. The first point is of paramount importance because it is the mechanism by which the 1 percent siphon off wealth from the other 99 percent of the income distribution. In fact, the FBI and Comey have been investigating the collusion claim since July of 2016, and they still have no physical evidence to prove the assertion. And that’s all it is–an assertion of the Democrats who made up the unsubstantiated claim the very night Trump won the election, as an excuse for the most stunning upset in American political history. Shocking because the campaign was bankrolled by the Rothschilds. What they were expecting was the very result that occurred in the recent French election. That a Rothschild stooge and puppet would be elected president like Emmanuel Macron. Instead, the Rothschilds have had to resort to brow beating Trump down with these absurd accusations, and he has in turn flipped on many of his campaign promises. But Trump is not a coward, as he showed by running against the Rothschild machine politics of Clinton, and he will figure the game out. I’m confident of that. The question is will he be a quick enough learner to avoid defeat in 2020?

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s