The low down on the story of the century. Hillary Clinton and the pedophile ring that has infested Washington D.C.
Under AB 1461 every person in the state of California who applies for a drivers license is simultaneously registered to vote in U.S. elections. That is, making it possible for non-citizens to vote thereby vitiating the idea of a republic. Additionally California state officials made it impossible to search DMV records for the illegals that applied for a license, and automatic voter registration. This is where the audit of voting should be conducted, not in WI, MI, and PA. In October of 2015, on a weekend, California’s Jerry Brown signed AB 1461 into law. Again this is a clear example of the state of California ignoring U.S. naturalization laws that is exclusively reserved for the federal government of the United States by the Constitution. Such actions deserve severe sanction like cutting the $8.5 billion aid to California’s higher education, the removal of U.S. military bases to other states, and even the end of ObamaCare which has been used by the state to promote its health care reform. Tighten the screws or forever give up the moniker of making the United States great again. For in essence when a state does not recognize the authority of federal laws, it is no longer U.S. territory. A great nation does not go around losing territory as much as accruing it. As stated countless times, Israel has it precisely right. There is no right of return for Palestinians, and there should be no right of return for Mexicans other than legal immigration. It is useless avoiding a fight that is inevitable, and long over due. More to the point, a nation as deeply in debt as ours needs to expand to grow rapidly to pay down the $20 trillion in national debt. That occurred in the United States only during the 19th century when the nation expanded under the mantra of manifest destiny. Military power operates best when it runs down hill from a more powerful nation toward Lilliputian nations. Mexico has resources and minerals that the U.S. needs to expand. The logic is inescapable, and the U.S. will one day wake up to the gold mine that exists south of the border. Financial constraints will demand it. It is the logic of a permanent war economy. There is no subject to this history, it will result from the overdetermination of structural prerequisites of the Military-Industrial-Security Complex. There is a great scene in the movie Nixon where protesters confront Tricky Dick, but soon realize as they converse with him, that he is not in control. No, the established system is in control and it demands certain things, like rapid expansion to remain viable. Now according to Laurence Kotlikoff of Boston University, the U.S. has funded and unfunded liabilities of not $20 trillion, but actually $220 trillion. The U.S. will be on the march it is only a matter of when.
ALSO KNOWN AS THE AGENDA OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc. 33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.*
*From an article by Susan Duclos in AllNewsPipeline, November 28, 2016. Yes dear readers, the commies have accomplished pretty much all that they set out to accomplish under the ruse of globalism. Now can they hold onto their gains with the awakening of the American people? I think not. But time will tell.
I will not wax romantic about the passing of revolutionary Fidel Castro of Cuba at age 90. I will only say objectively he did a modicum of good things and a majority of bad things that left the Cuban people impoverished. At last assessment Cuba’s GDP per capita stood at a paltry $5351.30 dollars which is about 42 percent of that of the world average for GDP per capita. The revolution underperformed even most Third World countries, hardly an enviable legacy. But that is what banana republics and communism routinely produce, but Democrats are still enamored with socialism if not communism, the latter which is a very advanced state of stupidity relative to the former. But not all things, being objective, was bad. Castro did educate his people or should I say indoctrinate them into political correctness similar to the Democrat Stalinists in the United States. Like Obama’s ACA, Castro instituted health care reform for the masses that did lead to a lower infant mortality rate. Which is to say, Cubans could suffer longer under his mandated impoverishment. Indeed, Cuba showed to the Americans what their lot in life would look like under continued socialist Democrat rule, and they said nyet on November 8, 2016. Which is to say you cannot fool all the people all the time, you do have to produce some actual prosperity which the Americans have not experienced under Barack Obama and the other globalist stooges like Paul Ryan. So yes, I thank Fidel Castro for demonstrating the futility of imagining the state is more capable than free markets for spurring economic development. It just doesn’t happen, at least not in the real world, and only in the deluded world of the libtards.
Yes, Pizzagate has been exposed by Anonymous. It is over for the Satanic Illuminati. This story is exploding worldwide, and being investigated all over the globe. John Podesta, Tony Podesta, Anthony Weiner are the primary suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in Portugal. The evidence is in the possession of James Comey and the FBI. But before this story can break, the Illuminati will start WW III. The Washington Pedophile ring permeates the government and will never be allowed to be aired. As some people may be aware, the Congress recently passed a resolution for a no-fly zone over Syria, which Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine General Joseph Dunford, has stated will mean war with Russia. Additionally, as reported here, Germany has already armed on the sly with nuclear weapons for World War III. A repeat of World War II. Yes, the “deplorables” will now become the “expendables”.
According to the rumor mill, Clinton supporters are pushing a vote audit of WI, MI, and PA to overturn the 2016 Election results, that awarded Donald J. Trump the presidency. Forget it, folks. That’s my advice. The only thing keeping “Pizzagate” off the front pages is an obvious understanding with the Clinton camp regarding the high crimes discovered on the laptop of Anthony Weiner by the NYPD. So if you wish to destroy the last vestige of Hillary’s reputation, go ahead and push the vote audit. The evidence from reports of the NYPD are so shocking that it could easily bring down the U.S. government. No, there will be no recount. And here we are talking not “lock her up” but rather “gas her”.
Dear readers, the above is very dangerous. In general bond prices and stocks move in tandem. Bonds being sensitive to inflation with rising rates, and falling bond prices. Now stocks are heading higher, but for how long if bond prices are falling and interest rates are rising? And what about real estate. How long can it remain elevated as interest rates rise? This to me has all the makings of a reset of mammoth proportions. I think the jig is up. Economic laws can only be finessed for so long, and I think the Fed is now between a rock and a hard place. What Americans are going to learn is that under the Democrats there really was no recovery, but rather just quantitative easing to infinity that transferred wealth from the lemmings to the One Percent. If Trump is serious about tax cuts and fiscal stimulus to rebuild infrastructure, eventually the dollar will be under extreme pressure. But perhaps that is the plan. To ease the burden of debtors through debasement of the currency. Of course, the deplorables might not like the results as their standard of living is eroded by inflation. But that is the story isn’t. The ones that end up with the funny money first receive its full benefit, and those that arrive late to the party see a shrinking dollar. It is nothing more than the stealth transfer of wealth from the lemmings to One Percent aristocracy. Yes, the more things change the more they seem to be the same ol’ same ol’. But what is different from old time capitalism is that not all boats are lifted, and it is now a zero sum game where the general populace loses and the aristocracy prospers. So there is very little to ponder in Donald J. Trump’s recent victory. The lemmings simply wanted payback, and got it.